- 10 oz Lorna Doone Cookies crushed
- 1 stick butter melted
- 2 small pkg instant vanilla pudding – 3.9 oz ea
- 2 cup milk
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 5 Heath Candy Bars crushed
- 8 oz whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Mix crushed cookies and melted butter together, cover bottom of 9 x 13 pan. Bake 15 minutes. Let cool.
- Mix pudding and milk. Let thicken. Stir in softened ice cream. Spread on crust then cover with whipped topping.
- Sprinkle on crushed candy bars. Store in refrigerator, not freezer.
- Allow crust to cool completely before spreading ice cream and pudding mixture over it – a warm crust will melt this layer
- Ensure whipped topping is defrosted for easier spreading so that you don’t dip into the pudding layer
- Lorna Doone cookies can be expensive and difficult to find, so vanilla wafers can also work if needed
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Calories: 410kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 48mg | Sodium: 292mg | Potassium: 255mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin A: 504IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 135mg | Iron: 2mg