- 22 Oreos
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter crunchy or smooth
- 8 ounce whipped topping thawed
- Crush 22 Oreos in a food processor and stir in melted butter.
- Press into bottom and up sides of a 9″ pie plate.
- Beat cream cheese with powdered sugar and peanut butter.
- Fold in whipped topping. Pour filling into crust, spread out evenly and chill.
- Soften cream cheese for easy mixing and to maintain a smooth, creamy pie
- Thaw cool whip for easy mixing and to create a smooth, even consistency
- Prepare a homemade Oreo pie crust, or purchase an Oreo or graham cracker pie crust
- Garnish with strawberries, chocolate shavings or chopped mini Reese’s peanut butter cups
- Pie can be served immediately, but it will be easier to cut clean pieces after refrigerating for at least an hour
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Calories: 577kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 388mg | Potassium: 246mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 52g | Vitamin A: 577IU | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 3mg