- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 slices bread
- 2 tablespoons parmigiano reggiano (parmesan cheese), grated
- 1/2 cup mozzarella
- 1/4 cup bolognese sauce(warm)
- 2 leaves basil (optional)
- Heat a pan over medium heat.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread and press 1/2 tablespoon parmesan into the butter before placing one slice, parmesan side down into the pan, top with half of the cheese, the bolognese sauce, basil, the remaining cheese and finally the other slice of bread with buttered parmesan side up.
- Grill until golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.
Option: Mix 1/3 cup cooked spaghetti noodles into the bolognese sauce!Nutrition Facts: Calories 385, Fat 23.6g (Saturated 11.4g, Trans 0), Cholesterol 56mg, Sodium 524mg, Carbs 28.7g (Fiber 1.5g, Sugars 2.7g), Protein 13g