Back to Top
- 2 (10 inch) tortillas (corn tortillas for gluten-free)
- 1 cup montery jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup cooked chicken, sliced or shredded
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup salsa verde
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- Heat a pan over medium heat, place one tortilla in the pan, sprinkle half of the cheese followed by the chicken, avocado, salsa verde, cilantro, the remaining cheese and remaining tortilla.
- Cook until the quesadilla is golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.