- 1angel food sheet cake prepared as directed on the box or as your favorite recipe states
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 cup blueberries
- 3 Tablespoons water
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350. Pour prepared batter into an ungreased jelly roll pan.
- In a small bowl, combine blueberries and flour. Shake off excess flour and sprinkle blueberries over the top of batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes until golden brown.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring blueberries, water and sugar to a simmer and cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour mixture into a medium mixing bowl and add powdered sugar and vanilla. Mix until smooth and well combined.
- Pour glaze over cooled cake.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar if you would like for a garnish.