Back to Top
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 clove Garlic (Minced)
- 4-6 Pork Chops
- 1 pinch Salt and Pepper (To taste)
- 8 oz / 1 can Mushroom (Drained)
- 1 cup Dry Sherry
- 10 oz / 1 can Beef Broth
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch
- 2 tbsp Water
- Preheat the oven at 350° F / 175° C.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over moderate heat and add the garlic.
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper. Put them in the skillet and fry until browned on both sides.
- Move the pork chops to a baking pan.
- In the same skillet, add the sherry and beef broth and bring to simmer.
- Pour over the pork chops in the baking pan and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake it for 45 minutes, then remove the foil and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Move the liquid from the baking pan to a saucepan and heat it over medium heat on the stove.
- Whisk the cornstarch and water together until smooth. When the liquid in the saucepan start to boil, stir in the cornstarch mixture slowly and cook for about 2 minutes until thickened.
- Spoon the gravy over the chops and enjoy!