Chocolate chip cookies with pudding mix, Oreos, chocolate chips, and Andes peppermint bits.
- 1 cup butter, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/3 cups brown sugar
- 6 Tbsp dry vanilla pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 12 oreo cookies
- 1 1/3 cups chocolate chips
- 1( 10oz_pkg andes peppermint cruch baking_chips
- Cream butter, sugars, and pudding mix in a large mixing bowl till creamy.
- Add eggs, milk, and vanilla and beat for about 2 minutes.
- Stir in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt till just combined. Carefully stir in the crushed Oreos, chips, and mint bits.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto greased or slicone baking _matlined cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350° for about 10 minutes.