Back to Top
- 4 C. Shredded chicken
- 1 Can cream of chicken soup
- ½ C. Sour cream
- ½ C. Milk
- 1 Can chopped green chilis
- 2 tsp. Onion powder
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- 12 Corn tortillas
- 2 C. Mexican blend cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Layer 6 corn tortillas in the bottom of a 9×9 greased baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, milk, green chilis, onion powder, garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste. Whisk to combine.
- Place a layer of half of the shredded chicken on top of the tortillas in the baking dish.
- Spread half of the sauce mixture over the chicken.
- Top the sauce with ½ of the cheese.
- Repeat with another layer of tortillas, then shredded chicken, sauce and finally, the rest of the shredded cheese on top.
- Bake for 40 minutes and let sit 20-25 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with freshly chopped green onions if desired.