- 2 Pie Crust
- 1 lb Diced chicken breast
- 1 16 oz bag of peas and carrots
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken
- 1 Can Cream of Celery
- Chopped Green Onions
- 1 Egg
- Lawrys Garlic Salt
- Pre heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay out one of your pie crust in a greased pie plate, I used a Pyrex glass pie pan.
- In a bowl crack your egg and use a fork to break the yolk and mix it up.
- Use a pastry brush and brush egg on to the pie crust in the pie dish.
- Trim the excess fat off of your chicken breasts and chop into 1 inch pieces.
- In a bowl mix together your chicken, peas and carrots, green onions, cream soups, and seasoning.
- Pour into your pie crust in your pie dish.
- Lay your second pie crust onto top of the filled pie dish
- Crimp your pie crust onto into the bottom pie crust.
- Cut with a big knife 8 slices into the top of the pie crust from the middle of the pie for venting purposes.
- Use your pastry brush and brush the crust with the egg wash
- Place in your oven
- Bake for about 45 minutes to an hour at 350.
- Turn your oven up to 395 for about 25 more minutes to golden your crust more.
- Serve and enjoy!
*You can freeze the pot pies either prebaked or already cooked for easy heating or cooking.
*I served ours up with a nice green garden salad to pair up with our pot pies.
*I set a foil wrapped cookie sheet underneath mine to make sure it caught anything that spilled out or boiled out. (Thankfully nothing came out of ours did)