- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded or sliced/diced
- 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn (fresh or frozen)
- 2 cups Enchilada sauce
- 2 pounds zucchini (~2-4 medium-large), sliced thinly lengthwise*
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Mix the chicken, beans, corn and 1 cup of the enchilada sauce.
- Spread 1/2 cup enchilada sauce over the bottom of a large baking pan/dish.
- Place 2-3 slices of zucchini down on a working surface (enough slices to form a 3-4 inch wide roll), overlapped a little, and place 2-3 tablespoons of the chicken filling on, before rolling up and placing in the baking pan. Repeat until all of the filling and zucchini has been used, about 24 rolls.
- Drizzle the remaining 1/2 cup enchilada sauce of the top of the rolls, followed by the cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 375F/190C oven until the cheese has melted and the sides are bubbling, about 20-25 minutes.
Tip: Use a mandoline to slice the zucchini thinly.
Option: I like to use a mix of cheddar cheese and monterey jack cheese.
Nutrition Facts: Calories 343, Fat 10g (Saturated 4g, Trans 0.2g), Cholesterol 54mg, Sodium 867mg, Carbs 36g (Fiber 8g, Sugars 11g), Protein 27g