Back to Top
- 2 (12 oz) packages white chocolate chips
- 1 (5 oz) can crispy chow mein noodles
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- Sprinkles, optional
- Line a surface or baking sheet with wax paper.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, microwave the white chocolate chips in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted and smooth.
- Add the chow mein noodles and peanuts, stirring quickly to coat.
- Working quickly, drop by the spoonful onto wax paper.
- Top with sprinkles and let cool until set. Enjoy!