Back to Top
- 1 large round sourdough bread
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 (16 oz) wheel of brie, chopped or cubed
- 1 1/2 cups whole berry cranberry sauce
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slice bread horizontally and vertically to create 1-inch cubes but taking care not to slice all the way through.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, thyme, and rosemary. Season with salt and stir to combine.
- Place bread on a baking sheet and brush with butter mixture, taking care to get butter inside all of the slices.
- Stuff each space with brie and cranberry sauce and wrap bread in foil. Bake until cheese has melted, about 20 minutes.
- Unwrap and serve hot. Enjoy!