Sweet with a little bit of heat these Sweet & Spicy Boneless Chicken Wings are addicting, easy and super flavorful. With minimal ingredients these wings are the appetizer you want to make every day.
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 6 Tbs hot sauce
- 2 Tbs water
- Cut chicken breasts into large chunks, set aside.
- In bowl combine your flour, seasoning salt, cayenne, paprika and pepper and stir until combined.
- In another bowl whisk together your milk and egg.
- Dip chicken pieces in milk, then flour, back into milk and then to flour once more for double coating, place on baking sheet.
- Repeat until all chicken is coated then place in refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- While chicken is in the refrigerator heat your deep fryer or oil in large pan on stove to 375F.
- Remove chicken and drop by batches into hot oil for about 4-5 minutes or until golden brown, drain in a paper towel lined bowl or plate.
- Repeat until all chicken is done.
- Meanwhile to make sauce, mix together all ingredients in sauce pan and heat on medium-high until sugar is desolved and it just starts to boil, pour over chicken, toss to coat and serve.
Calories: 404kcal | Carbohydrates: 80g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 819mg | Potassium: 328mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 55g | Vitamin A: 265IU | Vitamin C: 10.1mg | Calcium: 102mg | Iron: 2.3mg