Tender and flavorful grilled pork chops with honey mustard glaze. These Sweet Mustard BBQ Pork Chops are a quick and easy pork chop recipe packed with savory spices that your guests will love!
- 4 – 1 to 1 ¼- inch-thick center-cut bone-in pork chops
- 1/2 cup honey (or brown sugar)
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
- Combine brown sugar/honey, dijon mustard, lemon juice, soy sauce and garlic in a bowl. Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Place pork chops in large resealable plastic container or bag. Pour marinade over pork chops; seal bag/container. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours (we typically marinade overnight), shaking container or turning bag occasionally.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Sprinkle pork chops with fresh cracked pepper.
- Grill pork chops until instant-read thermometer inserted into center of chops registers 145°F to 150°F, about 5-7 minutes per side, brushing with leftover marinade and moving chops to cooler part of rack if burning.
- Transfer chops to platter; cover with foil, and let stand 5 minutes. Serve.