- 1 package (8 ounces) soft cream cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 oz) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped cream, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups butter-flavored crackers (about 38 crackers)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 cans (21 oz each) strawberry pie filling
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in sour cream. Mix well.
In a small bowl, whisk the milk and pudding mixture on low speed for 2 minutes. Stir with cream cheese mixture. fold in the skin.
In a small bowl, mix biscuits with butter.