- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil + 2 tbsp oil to line pan
- 1 large package or 2 small packages of vanilla or banana cream pudding (I used the kind you cook but you can try instant)
- 3 cups milk (to package directions)
- 1 can crushed pineapple (undrained)
- 2 sliced (ripe if possible) bananas
- maraschino cherries
- chopped walnuts
- chocolate chips
- Redi whip/dairy topping
Prepare yellow cake by mixing three eggs, water and oil together and blending softly into box cake mix. Spread oil in pan to keep cake from sticking. I think this works better than the spray but you can use spray too. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-23 minutes to desired brownness. Allow to cool for at least an hour.
Prepare cook or instant pudding. Chill in refrigerator for at least an hour.
Mix pineapple and bananas into pudding. Poke holes in cake using a straw. Spread pudding mix over cooled cake.
Top with nuts, chocolate chips and cherries. Chill at least an hour if you can!
Serve with dairy whipping.