- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 (16 oz.) package fettuccine, cooked according to package instructions and tossed with 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 (6 oz.) packages genoa salami, sliced
- 2 (15 oz.) cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (8 oz.) can black olives, sliced and drained
- 2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 (8 oz.) block provolone cheese, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, white wine vinegar, water and Dijon mustard.
Stir in Italian seasoning and season generously with salt and pepper.
In a large bowl, toss together cooked fettuccine with sliced salami, cannellini beans, olives, tomatoes, spinach, provolone and red onion.
Add basil and parsley, then pour dressing over everything and toss until fully incorporated.
Refrigerate at least 20-30 minutes before serving, then serve and enjoy.