This one pot chicken alfredo is everything you have been dreaming about. Give your palette a taste of heaven with a creamy twist!
• 2 tbsp. Healthy Alternatives Pure Olive Oil
• 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
• Freshly ground Healthy Alternatives Organic Whole Black Pepper
• 1 1/2 cup of whole milk
• 1 1/2 cup of chicken stock
• 2 cloves of garlic, minced
• 8 oz. fettuccini
• 1/2 cup of heavy cream
• 1 cup of parmesan, freshly grated
• Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnishing
1. In a skillet over medium heat, heat the oil. Add the chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cook until it is golden and no longer pink, 8 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate to rest, then slice.
2. Add milk, chicken stock and garlic to the same pan. Season this mixture with salt and pepper and bring it to a simmer. Add the pasta, stirring frequently for about 3 minutes. Let it cook for about 8 minutes more.
3. Add the cream and the parmesan and stir until they are combined. Simmer for 2 more minutes, or until the sauce thickens, and season again with salt and pepper.
4. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the sliced chicken. Serve immediately with some parsley.