- 1package (6 oz) turkey flavor stuffing mix
- 3medium celery stalks, chopped (1 cup)
- 1medium tart cooking apple, peeled and chopped (1 cup)
- 1/2cup chopped onion
- 1cup dried cherries
- 1/4cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1cup Progresso™ chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 6boneless pork loin chops, about 3/4 inch thick (about 2 lb)
Prevent your screen from going dark while you cook.
- 1Generously spray 5- to 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- 2In large bowl, mix all ingredients except pork. Arrange pork chops in bottom of slow cooker. Evenly spoon stuffing mixture over pork chops.
- 3Cover; cook on low heat setting 3 to 4 hours or until pork is at least 145°F and stuffing is 165°F.