- 4 lbs. chuck roast, trimmed
- 1 (10.5 oz.) can beef consomme
- 1 (10.5 oz.) can French onion condensed soup
- 1 (12 oz.) Guiness beer
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- hoagie rolls
- sliced provolone cheese
- https://3efc11b48302152ffd92d65e0c4ca091.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-37/html/container.htmlIn a slow cooker, combine chuck roast, beef consomme, French onion soup, beer, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, garlic, and salt.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4-5 hours, until roast is tender enough to shred.
- Shred roast using two forks and stir.
- Preheat oven to 350F and lay halved hoagie rolls on a baking sheet lined with foil or parchment paper.
- Spoon meat between each bun and top meat with a slice of provolone cheese.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes and serve with sauce from the slow cooker.