- 1 1/2- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 stick butter, sliced into pats
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 8 oz. egg noodles, uncooked
- :Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of the slow cooker pot.
- Add in the cream of chicken and spices.
- https://5b477e794c638cfa9e6e0d840812e84d.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-37/html/container.htmlAdd the pats of butter to the top, and pour in the chicken broth.
- Cook over low heat for 5-6 hours, or high heat for 3-4 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the pot and shred with two forks.
- Return the shredded chicken back to the slow cooker along with the dry egg noodles and stir. Continue cooking for 30-45 minutes, until noodles are tender.