- 1.5 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 100 grams dried rice noodles
- 8 whole Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 c. Shredded Napa Cabbage
- 1/2 c. shredded red onion
- 2 whole Eggs
- 1 scallion or green onion, cut into 2” sections
- 1/3 c. Chinese Char Siu or sausage, finely sliced or shredded
- 1/2 c. shredded carrot
- 1/2 tablespoon golden curry powder
- 1 fresh green pepper, shredded (you can use half green and half red)
- Stir fry sauce:
- 1/2 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cooking wine
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dark soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or as needed
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
Step 1: Start by pre-soaking the noodles for about 20 to 30 minutes until soft. Drain when done.
Step 2: In a pan, heat around half tbsp oil, then make a thin omelette. On a cutting board, shred the egg omelette.
Step 3: In a small bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients along with the stir fry sauce.
Step 4: In a wok, heat 1 tbsp oil over medium heat. Then, add the shrimp and Char Siu meat or sausage or ham. Stir fry for about 10 to 20 seconds until fragrant. Add the side ingredients, carrot, green pepper, onion, and cabbage. Continue to stir fry for additional 30 seconds until the veggies have softened.
Step 5: On the mixture, spread the curry powder and stir well.
Step 6: Now, add the rice noodles and stir in the stir fry sauce. Quickly mix to evenly coat everything.
Step 7: Now, add the shredded egg omelette to the wok along with the scallions or green onions. Stir fry for 20 seconds more.
Step 8: Remove from the heat and serve immediately. Enjoy!No tags for this post.