- 4 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup salted caramel sauce – warmed (store-bought or homemade)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
FOR THE TOPPING
- whipped cream
- salted caramel sauce
- chocolate shavings
- In a medium saucepan set over medium heat, add the milk. When the milk is warm, add the chocolate chips and caramel. Whisk constantly until chocolate has melted and the caramel is smooth. Pour in the vanilla extract and whisk to combine.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving. Top with whipped cream, caramel sauce and chocolate shavings, if desired.
-Don’t like dark chocolate? try swapping out the bittersweet chocolate for milk chocolate or white chocolate!
Serving: 4g | Calories: 528kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 292mg | Potassium: 668mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 30g | Vitamin A: 483IU | Calcium: 415mg | Iron: 2mg