- 1½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 12 tablespoons butter ( 1½ sticks), melted and cooled
- 1½ cups packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup Rolos, cut in half (plus a few extras to garnish)
- ½ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a 9 x 9-inch baking pan with nonstick foil.
- Whisk melted butter and brown sugar together in medium bowl until combined.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Fold in flour, salt, baking powder.
- Fold in rolos.
- Spread into pan and sprinkle on the chips.
- Bake 27-30 minutes.
- Cool and cut.