Back to Top
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semi sweet mini chocolate chips
- 8oz pkg Reese’s peanut butter cup Minis (or about 1 1/2 cup chopped Reeses cups)
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Whisk in the brown sugar and heat until sugar dissolves (about one minute). Remove from heat immediately add vanilla and allow to cool to room temperature (very important).
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with powdered sugar and peanut butter until creamy (about 3-4 minutes, don’t skimp on the beating time). On low, add in brown sugar mixture (that has cooled to room temperature). Mix until combined.
- Fold in mini chocolate chips and mini Reese’s cups. Serve immediately or store in refrigerator until ready to serve. Enjoy with pretzels, animal cracker and graham sticks.