- 1 20 ounce can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 21 ounce can cherry pie filling
- 1 15.25 ounce box yellow or white cake mix
- 12 tablespoons (170g) unsalted butter (melted)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 2.8L casserole dish or 9×13” pan with cooking spray.
- Pour the crushed pineapple (with the juice) and cherry pie filling in the bottom of the dish. Open the cake mix and sprinkle the power evenly over the top.
- Pour the melted butter evenly over the top of the cake mix. Make sure to make it even so that it all cooks into the cake mix.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes until the fruit starts to bubble up around the edges and the edges start to turn golden. I baked mine in a casserole dish that was deeper than a 9×13” pan so it took 40 minutes. Different pans will have different baking times, so start checking after 30 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream. Store covered in refrigerator.
#Baking #Bubble Up #Cake #Cherry pie #Cooking #Cooking spray #Dump cake #Fruit #Ice cream #Oven #Pineapple #Refrigerator #Whipped cream