This Pecan Pie Bark is so incredibly good and it just can’t get any easier to make. This is the perfect creative dessert recipe for the holidays.Ingredients
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 & ¼ cups pecan halves
- About 2 pkgs (approx. 12 sheets) honey graham crackers
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F.
- Lay your graham crackers tightly across the area of a lightly greased rimmed baking sheet. Trim any crackers to fit the sides of the pan if needed. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, bring the butter, sugar and pecans to a boil over medium heat for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Carefully (and evenly) pour boiled mixture over the entire plane of graham crackers, spreading pecans around evenly.
- Immediately pop graham crackers into the oven and bake for 8 minutes.
- Allow graham cracker bark to cool completely before breaking into pieces and storing in an airtight container.