- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 cups crisp rice cereal like Rice Krispies
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Mix the corn syrup, peanut butter, and sugar together in a large pan over medium heat.
- Heat and stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Remove from the heat and add the crisp rice cereal. Mix until everything is well incorporated.
- Press into an un-greased 9×9 pan.
- Melt butterscotch chips and chocolate chips together and spread over the crispy rice and peanut butter mixture.
- Let set for one hour before cutting.