Back to Top
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour 180g
- 1/2 cup butter unsalted, room temp 113g
- 1 cup peanut butter 250g
- 1/2 cup brown sugar 100g, lightly packed
- 1/2 cup sugar 100g
- 1 tsp vanilla extract 5mL
- 1 egg large, room temp
- 3/4 tsp baking powder 3g
- Preheat over to 350F
- Sift flour and baking powder together then whisk to combine.
- Cream butter and sugars in a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. You can add an optional 1/4-1/2 tsp sea salt.
- Add peanut butter and mix until incorporated.
- Mix in egg and vanilla extract then add flour mixture and beat until incorporated.
- Roll dough into one inch balls and place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Flatten cookies with a fork in a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake cookies for about 10 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool completely on baking sheet, they need to set up before being transferred.