Classic and Easy Peanut Butter Balls are a no bake favorite!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/4 cups crushed graham crackers
- 15 ounces semi-sweet chocolate (for melting)
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment combine the peanut butter and butter, mixing on medium speed until smooth.
- Turn mixer to low and add in the powdered sugar and graham cracker crumbs, mixing until evenly incorporated. Mixture will be thick.
- Using a small cookie scoop (about 1 tablespoon), portion out the mixture and roll into balls. Place them on a large parchment lined baking sheet. Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to chill.
- In a medium bowl melt the chocolate in 25- second increments, stirring after each until smooth.
- Using a fork, dip each peanut butter ball into the melted chocolate, tapping off the excess. Place back on the parchment lined baking sheet. Repeat with all balls.
- Drizzle any extra chocolate on top of the balls.
- Allow the chocolate to set before storing.
Tip – Drag a toothpick around the melted chocolate when you place the dipped peanut butter ball back onto the baking sheet after dipping. This will prevent the chocolate from pooling up at the bottom as it dries, and just making the balls prettier.
Store at room temperature for up to 2 days, or refrigerated for up to a week.