Prep: 20mins | Cook: 15mins | Additional: 13hrs 20mins | Total: 13hrs 55mins | Servings: 6 | Yield: 6 servings
What a meal! This amazing pasta salad is the best. I have never tried anything like this and I am so glad that I finally decided to give it a try. I am so satisfied with the taste and the convenience of this recipe. Another good thing about this recipe is that you can tweak the ingredients a little bit to make it desirable for kids! For example, I have tried adding crispy bacon in it and my kids went nuts! They loved it so much! I know your kids are gonna love it too!
- 1 pound Bernardi’s Veggie Rotini Pasta KBLR
- 6 tablespoons Salad seasoning blend
- 1 16oz bottle of Salad dressing, Italian, commercial, regular, with salt
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes, cup
- 1 pepper, sweet, green, raw; green bell pepper
- 1 pepper, sweet, red, raw; red bell pepper
- ½ pepper, sweet, yellow, raw; yellow bell pepper
- 1 2.25oz can Olives, ripe, canned (small-extra large)
Step 1: Place a large pot on the stove and add enough water to submerge the pasta.
Step 2: Add in the pasta and cook until the texture is al dente’.
Step 3: Drain the noodles and rinse with cold water.
Step 4: In a small bowl, add in the Italian dressing and salad spice. Whisk until well mixed.
Step 5: In a medium salad bowl, add in the pasta, bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, and olives. Pour the dressing on top toss to coat the pasta with the sauce.
Step 6: Place inside the fridge and chill overnight.
Step 7: Serve and enjoy!
This dish is best served with kabobs. The flavor I go with for the kabobs is barbecue pineapple chicken. Either chicken or shrimp works!
You can use your preferred pasta for this dish.
Per Serving: 400.1 calories; 2.7 mg cholesterol; 1904.2 mg sodium; 7.9 g protein; 39 g carbohydrates