- 6 slices chopped bacon
- 3 to 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cubed
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- 5 to 6 jalapeno peppers seeded and diced
- 2 c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces package cream cheese softened
- ½ c. heavy cream
Step 1: Prepare the oven. Preheat it to 375 degrees. Using nonstick cooking spray, grease a 9 x 13-inch casserole dish.
Step 2: At the bottom of the casserole dish, place the chicken in a single layer. Make sure to leave a bit of space between the chicken cubes.
Step 3: Mix the garlic powder with cream cheese, and heavy cream until well blended. Over the chicken, pour the mixture and top with diced jalapenos, then cheese.
Step 4: Place in the preheated oven and bake for about 40 to 45 minutes or until the chicken is done.
Step 5: Remove from the oven when done and top the casserole with the crumbled bacon. Serve right away. Enjoy!No tags for this post.