Back to Top
- 32 Tennis biscuits or Graham Crackers 1 & 1/2 packets
- 1 packet instant vanilla pudding
- 200 ml cream cold
- 250 ml full-cream milk cold
- 200 ml cream
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- On a tray, pack and space 16 biscuits.
- Mix the pudding, cream and milk to a thick consistency.
- Using a piping bag, fill it with the mixture.
- Pipe it on the biscuit, filling it from side to side.
- Repeat on all the biscuits.
- Place another biscuit on top of the filling, creating a biscuit “sandwich”.
- In a saucepan, heat the cream until it boils.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Stir until the chocolate has melted.
- Scoop spoonfuls over the eclair sandwich. Let it drip over the sides.
- Refrigerate overnight.