- 4 c cooked chicken, shredded
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (16 ounces) package spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1/4 c parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 (10.75 ounces) can of condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 c Monterey jack cheese, divided
- 1 (8 ounces) container of sour cream
- 1 (6 ounces) package of fried onions, divided
- 1 (10 ounces) package of frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (8 ounces) package of cream cheese, room temperature
- kosher salt, and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp onion powder
Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
Apply cooking spray to a 9×13-inch baking dish.
Add cream cheese, sour cream, soup, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper into a large mixing bowl. Stir everything until well blended.
Add 1/2 of the fried onions, spinach, chicken, and 1 cup of Monterey Jack cheese into the bowl with the soup mixture. Stir everything until well incorporated.
Add the cooked noodles to the prepared baking dish.
Pour the mixture over the noodles, then toss until well coated.
Add the rest of the Monterey Jack cheese and Parmesan cheese over the noodles. Top everything with the rest of the onions.
Place the baking dish inside the preheated oven and bake for about 40 minutes or until the cheese turns golden brown.
Remove from the oven and allow it to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
Serve warm and enjoy!
Total Time: 1 hr | Yield: 6 to 8 ServingsNo tags for this post.