These Mini Applesauce Muffins Are The Perfect Snack For The Whole Family! Deliciously Moist Muffins Filled With Applesauce, And Dipped In An Irresistible Cinnamon Sugar Topping.
- 1/4 c butter softened
- 1/3 c sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 c applesauce or 1 kid-size applesauce cup
- 1 c all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 TB baking powder
- 2 TB butter melted
- 1/4 c sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly spray mini muffin pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar until well combined. Fold in egg and applesauce.
- Combine the rest of the dry ingredients in a separate bowl and mix. Add this to the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon batter into greased mini muffin pan. Fill each ⅔ full. Bake for 11-13 minutes.
- Let cool for a bit.
- In a separate bowl, combined sugar and cinnamon. Also, melt butter in another bowl.
- Dip muffins into melted butter and then into the cinnamon and sugar mixture. ENJOY!