- 2 tablespoons Chopped Fresh Oregano
- 1 English Cucumber halved lengthwise and cut into rough chunks
- 1 Pint Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- ½ c Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 15 ounces One Can of Chickpeas drained and rinsed
- ½ medium Red Onion, diced
- ½ c Pitted Black or Kalamata Olives roughly chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Thyme Leaves
- 1 Large Sweet Pepper or Bell Pepper stems and seeds removed
- ¾ c Brined Artichokes chopped
- For the Dressing:
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 2-3 tablespoons Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- ¼ c Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Prepare the veggies and put them into a large mixing bowl.
Add olives, feta cheese, fresh herbs, a bit of salt, pepper, and chickpeas. Toss everything until well incorporated.
Add oregano, white wine vinegar, olive oil, a bit of salt, pepper, honey, and lemon juice into a mixing bowl. Stir everything until well blended.
Pour the dressing over the salad, then toss again until well coated. Taste and add more lemon juice, salt, and pepper if it lacks more flavors.
Serve and enjoy!
You can use your preferred type of tomatoes and onion for this recipe. You can use Maple syrup instead of honey. Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them in the fridge. They can last up to 5 days. Nutrition Facts: Calories: 311 kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 419mg | Potassium: 566mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 1594IU | Vitamin C: 63mg | Calcium: 164mg | Iron: 6mg