Sweet and salty, this Mandarin Orange Pretzel Bars recipe is the perfect dish to share this summer! You’ll love the nutty pecans in the crust of this sweet treat!
For the crust:
- ¾ cup Fisher Nuts Pecans
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 ½ cups pretzels
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, melted
For the filling:
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 container (8 oz) whipped topping, thawed
For the topping:
- 2 boxes (3 oz each) orange gelatin mix
- 1 ¾ cup boiling water
- 2 cans (15 oz) mandarin oranges, drained
- In a large food processor, add pecans and sugar. Add pretzels and pulse several times until you have some crumbs and some broken pieces. Add melted butter and mix with a fork.
- Press into the bottom of a deep, 13×9 baking dish. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with condensed milk and lemon juice until smooth (several minutes). Fold in whipping topping and spread over pecan crust.
- In a medium bowl, combine gelatin with boiling water until dissolved. Add in oranges and allow mixture to cool to room temperature (about 15 minutes). Pour over cheesecake filling.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate over night or at least 8 hours. Slice and enjoy!