No bake , A quick-to-make lemon tart with a crunchy cookie base and caramelized meringue.
* Ingredients :
* For the dough
– Small Butter Biscuit: 200 g
– Unsalted butter: 80 g
– 1/2 creamed milk: 2 cl
* For the cream
– Lemon: 2 piece
– Powdered sugar: 150 g
– Egg: 3 piece
– Unsalted butter: 125 g
– 2 g gelatin sheet: 2 pieces
* For the rest of the recipe
– Egg white: 2 pieces
– Powdered sugar: 60 g
* Preparation :
1- FOR THE DOUGH
– Melt the butter in the microwave.
– Roughly mix the butter cookies in a food processor, then remove them. Add the melted butter then the milk to obtain a sticky dough (the quantity of milk may vary depending on the quality of the biscuits).
Then pack the dough in cookie cutters placed on a baking sheet. Reserve.
2- FOR THE LEMON CREAM MACHINE
– Zest 1 lemon and squeeze the juice from the 2. Cut the butter into small regular cubes.
– In a saucepan, combine the butter with the lemon zest and juice. Let melt over low heat.
In a bowl, strongly whiten the eggs with the sugar, whisking vigorously, then pour in the lemon butter. Then return the mixture to the saucepan, then cook over low heat, whisking continuously until the mixture thickens.
Remove from heat and add the drained gelatin, then pour the cream over the cookie base and set aside.
3 – FOR THE MERINGUE
– Place the egg whites in the bowl of the mixer and beat them until stiff with half the sugar. Add the rest of the sugar at the end to tighten the meringue.
– Using a pocket fitted with a fluted nozzle, place the meringue on the pies, then burn it using a torch.
ENJOY & SHARE !!