Back to Top
- 1 box Club crackers (about 90 crackers)
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup crushed Graham Crackers
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup salted butter or margarine
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- Line a 9×13-inch pan with parchment paper and lightly grease it with butter or margarine. Arrange crackers in a single layer on the bottom of the pan.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the sugars, Graham Crackers, milk, and butter. Reduce the heat to low and boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour the mixture over the crackers. Add another single layer of crackers on top.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add the peanut butter, chocolate chips, and butterscotch chips. Microwave at medium power in 30-second increments until melted and combined.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture over the 2nd layer of crackers and spread evenly. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours or until it sets. Slice into bars, serve, and enjoy!