Back to Top
- 1/4 C Honey
- 2 tbsp Prepared yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 4-6 of Centre-cut boneless pork chops,
- 1 tbsp Garlic powder
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the mustard and honey.
- Stir until combined.
- Place a cast iron or skillet on the stove, set to high heat.
- Add the olive oil and allow it to get hot.
- Add the pork chops to the cast iron. .
- Sprinkle some garlic powder on top of each pork chop.
- Cook the pork chops for 3 minutes.
- Flip the pork chop and repeat.
- Using a sauce brush, brush both sides of the pork chops with the honey sauce.
- Flip the pork chops in 5 minutes and repeat the steps.
- Remove from the heat and set to the side.
- Allow to sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!