- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 large eggs, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400°. Unfold puff pastry; cut each sheet into twelve sections. Place in greased mini muffin cups, pressing gently onto bottoms and up sides, allowing corners to point up.
- In a large bowl, stir together spinach, cream cheese, mozzarella, feta, 1 egg, garlic, pepper and salt. Spoon 1 tablespoon into each cup. Bring pastry corners together and pinch to seal. In a small bowl, beat remaining egg. Brush over pastry edges. Bake until puffed and golden brown, about 20 minutes.
1 puff: 136 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 147mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.