These are the best yeast rolls out there and they turn out perfect every time. With just the right amount of sweetness, these homemade buns taste heavenly covered in butter. They are a great addition to a Sunday dinner or a holiday meal. And they are a staple on the Thanksgiving table.
°1 c lukewarm-water
°1 sachet active dry yeast
°1/4 c sugar
° 1 tsp salt
° 3 tsp soft butter
° 1 egg, scrambled
° 3 1/2 – 4 cups all-purpose flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place the water and yeast in a large mixing bowl and add the next four ingredients. Beat with the dough hook to well mixed.
2. Add 3 1/2 to 4 cups of flour and mix until a soft dough forms (it shouldn’t be sticky).
3. Place on a floured board and knead several times to soften.
4. Place in a greased bowl, cover with plastic wrap and leave in a warm place for 45 minutes.
5. Prick it and turn it into a floured board.
6. Shape it into 12 rolls and put it on a greased tray 13 * 9. Let it rise again for 30 minutes.
7. Baking at 350 degrees for about 20 min.
8. Grease the surfaces of the rollers with butter or its equivalent.
Enjoy!No tags for this post.