- 1 can chocolate cake mix
- 3 egg
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 can dark chocolate icing
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup shortening
- 1 small spoon vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 small spoon salt
- 1 water
- 1 powder sugar
- Prepared cake as diirected on pack for 2 around pans.
- When cooled, “divided” through caakes to making 4 “thiin” cakes.
- Whisking sugar, shorteniing, vanilla, milk, salt & water for 9 min .
- Adding powdered sugar & beating for 7 min longer.
- Laying 1 layer caake on plaate.
- Sprinkling Cream filling on top only, do not go all road to edge.
- Putting other layeer caake on this.
- Sprinkling cream fiilling on this also.
- Yet layer also filling until you have all 4 layeers on here.
- Ice complete cake with chocolaate freezing .