Genius recipe to yield a delicious taco soup. Requires only 8 ingredients and super easy to make.
Did someone say genius? Well, look no further than this awesomely delicious, super easy-to-make chicken taco soup. With just 8 canned ingredients and a couple easy steps, you have this mouthwatering soup. You don’t need to be a world-class chef to prep and enjoy this super delicious soup.
Total prep time: 2 hours
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can petite diced, tomatoes drained
- 1 can sweet corn, drained
- 1 can white chicken breast, drained
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can green enchilada sauce
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 oz taco seasoning
Add all the ingredients together in a slow cooker, stir well and then cook over medium heat for 20 minutes, then reduce heat and bring to a simmer for about 5 minutes. Take down, and serve with any of your favorite taco topping.