You won’t believe the amount of flavor that this Broccoli Grape Salad boasts under its hood! In fact, it tastes so good, you’ll have a hard time believing that it also happens to be good for you! And broccoli might very well become your new favorite veggie.
Okay, so I’m giving you yet another salad recipe today… I feel I’ve been doing a lot of those, lately. But this one? You’re probably gonna want to marry me for it. Well, alright, maybe not marry me, but make me your bestest best bff in the whole wide world for the rest of your life!
Cuz really, this salad, it’s so good, it almost tastes like candy! It has SO MUCH flavor to it, your taste buds will get bombarded with all kinds of sweets and tangy and salty and smokey and crunchy and nutty and everything in between!
- 2 large broccoli crowns, chopped into tiny florets (about 4 cups)
- 1 large green apple, finely diced
- 1 cup green grapes, cut in 2-3 pieces
- 1 cup red grapes, cut in 2-3 pieces
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted almonds*
- 1/2 cup sliced green olives
- 4-6 slices crispy bacon, optional
For the dressing
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 tbsp unpasteurized honey
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt, I use Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the broccoli florets, green apple, green and red grapes, green onion, toasted almonds and green olives; set aside.
- In a separate container, combine all the ingredients for the dressing and whisk until smooth and creamy. Pour over the reserved salad and stir well. Break the slices of bacon into tiny pieces and sprinkle over the salad, if desired.
- Serve immediately or leave in the fridge for a few hours to allow flavors to develop.
- This salad will keep in the fridge for 3 to 4 days in an airtight container.