Back to Top
- 1 (15.25-ounce) box German chocolate cake mix
- 3/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Whipped cream, toasted coconut, and grated chocolate for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine cake mix, coconut, pecans, melted butter, and 1 egg. Use a fork to combine until crumbly. Mixture will be dry. Press into the bottom of a 9X13-inch pan. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, remaining 2 eggs, and vanilla.
- Beat at medium speed with a mixer until smooth. Spread over cake mix layer.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, until center is set. Let cool completely. Cut into squares and garnish with whipped cream, toasted coconut, and grated chocolate.