- 1 lb fresh asparagus, ends snapped off
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Spread the asparagus, evenly, in a single layer on a large sheet pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil and garlic until evenly combined. Pour the mixture evenly out over the veggies. Using your hands, toss the asparagus just until completely coated. Spread back out into an even, single layer.
- Liberally salt & pepper the asparagus. I recommend more freshly ground black pepper than salt.
- Bake at 425 for 15 minutes, or until the asparagus has become tender, but not yet wilted.
- Carefully take the pan from the oven, sprinkle the cheeses evenly out over the asparagus. Return to the oven, baking an extra 2 minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted.
- Turn the broiler on, and broil just until the cheese bubbles and begins to turn golden brown.
- Serve, and enjoy!