- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic (4 cloves)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/4-pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/4-inch piece2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Use paper towels to pat dry the chicken.
In a mixing bowl, add Italian seasoning, flour, salt, and pepper. Whisk until well mixed.
Toss each chicken into the flour mixture until well coated. Shake off any excess flour.
Put a 12-inch non-stick skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
Add 1 tbsp of butter and 1 tbsp of olive oil, then allow them to become hot. Make sure to coat the bottom of the skillet by swirling it.
Arrange the chicken into the hot skillet and cook each side for about 3 minutes until brown.
Add the rest of the butter and allow it to melt.
Add the garlic and parsley, then sauté until aromatic. Cook the chicken for a few more minutes until done.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
You can add more parsley or any herbs if you wish to garnish. Serve with steamed veggies or rice. Nutrition Facts: Calories 394 | Calories from Fat 189 | Fat 21g 32% | Saturated Fat 9g 56% | Cholesterol 151mg 50% | Sodium 422mg 18% | Potassium 784mg 22% | Carbohydrates 8g 3% | Fiber 1g 4% | Sugar 1g 1% | Protein 42g 84% | Vitamin A 1242IU 25% | Vitamin C 18mg 22% | Calcium 54mg 5% | Iron 2mg 11%