Back to Top
- 2-1/2 pounds chicken wings
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Oil for deep-fat frying
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1. Cut wings into 3 sections; discard wing tip sections. In a large bowl, combine flour, salt and pepper. Add wings, a few at a time, and toss to coat.
- 2. In an electric skillet or deep fryer, heat oil to 375°. Fry wings, a few at a time, until no longer pink, 3-4 minutes on each side. Drain on paper towels. In a large bowl, combine butter and lemon pepper. Add wings; toss to coat. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately.