- 6 Eggs, hard boiled and chopped
- ⅓ Cup Mayonnaise
- ¼ Cup Purple Onion, finely diced
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Capers
- ⅛ Teaspoon Black Pepper
- Pinch Sea Salt
- 4 Croissants, for serving
- Boil the eggs, peel them, and chop them into small pieces. Set them aside while you prep the other ingredients.
- Place the chopped eggs in a large bowl. Use a fork or potato masher to smash the eggs to the desired consistency.
- Add the mayonnaise, onion, Dijon mustard, capers, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine. Taste, and adjust ingredients if desired.
- Place the egg salad in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes then serve on croissants, bread, or buns. Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.